TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions explain how you may use this website, www.usmen.co.uk,, all associated web pages and governs the relationship between us and you. If you choose to continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply and be bound but the following terms and conditions of use.
The terms 'we', 'us' and 'our' refer to the website 'USMEN' which is owned and run by Concept Medicine Ltd.
The terms 'you' or 'your' refer to you- the user, viewer, customer/patient accessing our website.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before you use and buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything which you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
2. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
2.1 ABOUT OUR SERVICE
USMEN provides a confidential online prescribers service whereby patients can access medicines approved by our GPhC registered prescribers following an online medical consultation. Our prescribers are hired by USMEN and are regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
We require all users to complete our online medical questionnaire which is sent to the prescriber for review. The prescriber will assess the suitability of the medicine you have selected as your preferred treatment and whether it is safe for you to take it. If approved, payment for the medicine is made securely online through our payment gateway and your medication is posted out to you by Royal Mail first class post in discreet plain packaging. All of your details are held securely, our medicines are UK sourced, and we pride ourselves on the quality of service we deliver.
2.2 REGULATION OF OUR SERVICE
We are registered with and regulated by the following organisations:
General Pharmaceutical Council (GPHC)
Concept Medicine Ltd is registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPHC) of England and Wales and is governed by their regulations. Our premises number is 9011473.
For more information, please visit https://www.pharmacyregulation.org/.
Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
Under the EU Common authorisation scheme for online sellers of medicines. For more information please visit https://medicine-seller-register.mhra.gov.uk/.
Our Clinical Lead is Usman Majid, MPharm, GPHC Registration number. 2063508
Our Superintendent is Moazma Ahmed, MPharm, GPhC Registration number. 2069977
Our Company Registration number is 09236377
Our prescriptions are dispensed and posted from our premises in Huddersfield.
Due to government regulations, we need to verify your identity and DOB. You agree that we will do this by using our internal database in addition to Lexis Nexis where necessary. This will not affect your credit rating as is known as a soft search.
2.3 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
In the event that our service does not meet your standards, please get in touch via one of the following methods below.
Telephone – 01484 917696
Email – email@example.com
In writing – USMEN, 1 Acre House Avenue, Lindley, Huddersfield, HD3 3BB
We will send you a written or emailed acknowledgement of a complaint within 3 business days and within 3 weeks of receiving a complaint, we will ensure you receive a final response which adequately addresses the complaint. If that is not possible, we will send you a response which outlines why we need further time to investigate the issue.
If you are not satisfied by our handling of the complaint, you are entitled to also refer the matter to the General Pharmaceutical Council.
3. OUR REQUIREMENTS FROM YOU
- You must answer all questions asked by our healthcare professionals, truthfully and in full.
- You must be over 18 years old, legally capable of entering into binding contracts, resident in the United Kingdom and accessing this website from the United Kingdom.
- You must not answer the questionnaire on behalf of another patient.
- If medication is prescribed and dispensed to you, it is your responsibility to ensure that the correct medication prescribed by UsMen on our site has been received and has not been damaged in any way. If you are unsure, please get in touch with the dispensing pharmacy for advice and/or request a replacement if necessary.
- You agree to carefully read all information provided to you regarding your medicine.We are not responsible for any damages that arise from your failure to adhere to website recommendations and advice or from your failure to tell your regular healthcare professional of information found on the website.
- All questions on our website are in English and you are responsible for ensuring that you understand the questions in the questionnaires on our website.
- Please note, phone calls to the pharmacy may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
- You agree not use any medicines that are dispensed in advance of their need and beyond their expiry date.
- You agree that our prescriber's decision on whether to prescribe medication to you is final. We will refund any transactions that the prescriber is unable to fulfil.
- You agree to read the patient information leaflet before use and seek medical attention should you experience any unusual side effects.
- You agree to inform your GP that you are using our service so they can see a full and accurate picture of your health. If you prefer that we inform your GP, please ensure that you provide us with the
- correct GP information and contact details, as we will not be able to make contact with your GP if these details are incorrect or not supplied.
- For those patients using impotence products such as Viagra (sildenafil), Levitra or Cialis, you undertake to visit your own GP to understand the possible underlying causes of your erectile dysfunction.
- You agree to not be registered with us more than once and take all possible steps to protect your password and login details to our site.
- All prices on this website are in pounds sterling and include VAT unless expressly stated otherwise.
- We take care to ensure that all pricing information on our website is accurate but occasionally there may be an error. In the event that an error has occurred, we will identify any overpayment and refund the difference.
- Included in the cost of your treatment is delivery to a UK address. It is a legal requirement for us to provide this, as we do not offer the facility for you to collect your medication from the pharmacy. If, however, you require your medication urgently, you have the option of paying an extra fee to guarantee next day delivery.
- You are responsible of providing accurate credit or debit card information. In the event that your payment information has expired or is otherwise invalid, we have the right to refuse to send medications to you. If this occurs, we will make an effort to get in touch with you to enable you to provide updated payment information.
- We reserve the right to change our prices without notice.
Unfortunately, once medicines have left the pharmacy, we are not able to accept them as returns and have to be destroyed by our pharmacists. Please ensure you order the correct item.
If our prescriber is unable to fulfil your prescription request for medical reasons, a full refund will be offered.
6. OUR WEBSITE
- The content of this website is for general information and use and is subject to change without notice.
- The design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, and content on this website are all examples of items that we either own outright or have a permission to use. The act of copying is forbidden.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/ or may be a criminal offence.
- A warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or appropriateness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose is not provided by us or by any third parties. You agree that such information and materials could be inaccurate or mistaken, and we expressly disclaim all responsibility for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You use all information and content on this website at your own risk, and we will not be held responsible. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any goods, services, or information obtained from this website satisfy your particular needs. Our information and services, in particular, are not intended to be relied upon by you when making any specific decisions regarding your health or anything else, and they do not constitute any advice or recommendations from us. Prior to making any decisions, appropriate independent medical advice should be obtained. You do so at your own risk if you rely on anything you find on this website.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- We occasionally might additionally include links to other websites. This does not imply that we support these websites, and we disclaim all liability regarding their content.
- You are welcome to link to our homepage as long as you do it in an ethical and legal manner without endangering our reputation or exploiting it in any way. You can't set up a link in a way that implies we've been associated with, approved of, or endorsing something when we haven’t.
- Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans or worms or any other material which is technologically harmful.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- It is forbidden for you to try to obtain unauthorised access to our website, the server where it is housed, or any other server, computer, or database linked to our website. According to the Computer Misuse Act of 1990, breaking this clause is a crime. Any such violation will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, and we will work with them by giving them your identification. Any such violation will result in the immediate termination of your ability to use our website.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- In the event that you use our site, download any content, or visit a website that is linked to it, you will not hold us responsible for any loss or damage resulting from a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data, or other proprietary material.
- We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to using technology to enhance your online security. Before you use certain areas of this website, we ask you to register on it by requiring you to enter your personal information, including 'sensitive personal data' as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 ('the Regulation'). We will not release to any third party any personally identifying information obtained in this way, without your prior consent. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Regulation.
- In respect of the aforementioned 'sensitive personal data' by accepting this Agreement, you grant us explicit consent to collect and release such data to select parties including third parties. We will limit the collection and use of such information to the minimum required to deliver, develop and improve our services and other opportunities and the better administration of the clinical consultation.
- The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and to make sure your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to all of our employees.
- For credit card payments, we use a secure SSL/256 bit encryption.
- Cookies are used on www.usmen.co.uk for purposes of improving quality.
- In accordance with the Privacy & Electronic Communications Act passed into law on 11 December 2003, we do not send random (third party) marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
- Your visit to and use of this website and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement and the laws of England and Wales.
- Please note that calls to the Pharmacy may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws governing England and Wales, we hereby exclude liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to our services, information and materials given by us including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
- The services and information contained on this website are for general information only. We endeavour to keep all information up to date but we do not make any warranty for the accuracy, reliability or continuous supply of information contained in this website. Any reliance you place on the information in this website will be at your sole risk. We reserve the right to make amendments or improvements to or withdraw or add any information to any part of this website without notice.
- Our services do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and are not intended to be relied upon by you in making any specific medical or other decision. Appropriate medical advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
- These terms and conditions of use supersede any other previous discussions, correspondence, information, provisions or notices, understanding or agreement between us in relation to the use of our website and or/ services and the information contained in it.
If you are purchasing a generic treatment from our website, please note that we cannot guarantee the specific manufacturer brand delivered. We use a range of pharmaceutical wholesalers who supply generic treatments from various manufacturers. If you prefer a particular generic (i.e manufactured by Teva or Accord) please specify in the ‘Customer Notes’ section when placing an order. If you order a branded item, we will supply the brand purchased.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time and you are expected to review this page and take note of any changes that are made as they are binding to you.
The laws of England and Wales govern your visit to this website, the use thereof and any disputes over liability.